Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Epilogue! Thanks for following!

So guys, thanks for reading along as we traveled down the highways. It was an awesome experience! Other than the lack of sleep I got from all of Ruti's snoring, it was excellent (FYI, Breathe Right nasal strips do NOT work!).

Just in case you were wondering what Avis thought about our road trip, they weren't too happy... you see, we started off driving with around 7,600 miles on the car. And we returned it with around 13,000. The guy just looked at me and said,
"I know you didn't just put 5,000 miles on this car." What else was I gonna say? I just acted dumb.
"What? Huh?"


Anyway, it said "unlimited" miles, and Ruti and I were nice enough to clean it for them! Somewhat, anyway...

But hey, we paid our hard earned money for that car! Granted we were able to priceline it for just $17/day, it was a hard earned $17!

Well that's it for me. I don't have anything else to say. Ruti?

No comments:

Post a Comment